Friday, January 18, 2013

"Letter to Juliet"

Sleep escapes me again, although I am in a place that i am soooooo comfortable.  Watching a movie, and silently being embarrassed because it's making me cry :) It also made me think of all of the wonderful, beautiful people in this world who live a life of loneliness...without ever knowing true love. Even those that are in marriages or relationships that are of convenience or habit and are void of REAL love. I have been blessed by knowing true love...irrespective of the fact that the love was unrequited.  The thoughts have been trampling through my head for what seems like hours now....If I could go to Verona, and post a letter on the wall for Juliet....what would it say? well.....here it is...heart and soul.

*****************************************************************

Fairest Juliet,

Many months have passed, yet my heart still weeps for my "Romeo". The agony of unrequited love is nothing short of a curse from the heavens that pulses through my veins during every waking hour. J'ai peur.

Am I destined to be a lone soul wandering infinitely, seeking he who would help me to write the next page in the tale of my life ? How weary am I, of living this life, devoid of my angel, and longing for something that I know shall never be.

I write to you dear Juliet, not asking for a solution to the love I have lost, but only for you to help inspire my belief in true love, and that I will someday experience a love that i would happily fall upon mine own sword...just as you did.

Help me to believe that someday I will love...and be loved


********************************************************************
If you could write a letter to Juliet....what would you write?

aaaaahhh.....enough of the mushy stuff! Time to catch some z's woth Joseph =)

No comments:

Post a Comment