Thursday, March 7, 2013

Makin Bacon!!!

Howdy Folks!

It seems like it's been forever since I have had a free moment to blog...but guess what!!! I finally found a few!!!  I'm still at the office - waiting for my son to get off work.  Second day on his new job, and since he works at the mall right across the street and is getting off at 6:30, I decided to wait around so he didn't have to ride the bus home!!! NOT THAT I WOULDN'T RATHER ALREADY BE AT HOME IN MY JAMMIES THOUGH!!!

So - any of you that KNOW me...I mean REALLY KNOW me....know that I have a completely encompassing love affair with....haha.....BACON!!!!  Yup...Pork Fat Rules....There is little that I would rather eat, on any given day, than PIG!!!  Any way you like it....baked, fried, roasted...I like it!!!

My best girlfriend, tagged me in a post on facebook a couple of weeks ago, and turned me on to a book called "50 Shades of Bacon"....uhm...yeah - I've read 50 Shades of Gray, and I loved it....throw a little bacon in there and you DEFINITELY have my attention!!!  I downloaded the book on my Kindle, and I swear, I think I slobbered all over the screen (and I'm out of windex - go figure!!!!) 

Forgive me folks, I cannot share the recipes - I am sure they are copyrighted, so you will have to buy the book.... instead - I have decided to do somewhat of a "book review" ....one by one, every single recipe in the book....I'll be posting photos and giving my thoughts of the recipes...I hope that you enjoy the reviews and buy the book so that you can try them for yourself!!!!! Kudos to the author - cuz I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!




Here is a link to the book on Amazon if you have a Kindle or device that has the Kindle App!!

No comments:

Post a Comment