Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

hmmmpp.....people that say "nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels" have obviously never had bacon!!!

The first recipe that I opted to try in the book - "50 Shades of Bacon" was the Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies.  As if Chocolate Chip Cookies aren't sinful enough????


These cookies are absolutely delightful!!!!!

Crispy bacon, bacon fat, chocolate chips, brown sugar, a few other ingredients, and one little secret....
instant vanilla pudding!!!!

I gotta tell you that these were absolutely the chewiest, gooiest, fluffiest cookies that I have ever made!
I'm not really one to eat the dough, but I would be remiss if I were to leave out the fact that every 5 minutes I had my grubby little fingers in the bowl!

I brought a few to work (sorry - only a few - I didn't REALLY wanna share) and they didn't make it past noon!

Be sure and pick up the book or download it and try these cookies - they are a guaranteed hit!!!  Almost as good as my maple bacon cupcakes!!!

Oink Oink!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment