Friday, March 15, 2013

Bacon Chocolate Fudge


Afternoon all you fine folks!!!
Here's to a big 'ol helpin of today's little
'slice of bacon'

This recipe, I am sad to say - I was NOT so thrilled with.  Don't get me wrong....not a single piece of it went to the dog....but it just didn't hold a candle to the other two that I have tried so far.

Here's my take:  TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE!!!

The problem is - that the chocolate totally overpowered the bacon...and I dunno about you - but if I'm eatin bacon - I wanna know it!!!

So - the question of the day is...How do you fix it????

Duh....make Maple Fudge instead!!!  The maple would be much milder, so the bacon can take center stage, and who the heck doesn't LOVE maple and bacon???  This lil gal sure does!!!

Thumbs down to this recipe - plan to create my own - so be on the lookout!

Happy Friday Y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment