Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More "Makin Bacon" - Bacon Cinnamon Rolls



Doctors say that each piece of bacon you consume takes 9 minutes off of your life....hah!!! based on that math, I should have died in 1732!!!!
Seriously folks....Here's the second recipe review from "50 Shades of Bacon"





These little jewels, oh yes.....I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them, except that every time I took a bite, I kept seeing that commercial - you know the one - I can't remember - special k, or yogurt or something, and the woman's backside was HUGE cinnamon rolls!!! Of course - that was a fleeting thought...I think at that moment I didn't really give a DAMN about them going straight to my "a**" =o)

These are definitely worth the time and effort - however - if you want a quick fix - buy some Grand's Cinnamon Rolls...unroll and sprinkle with cooked, chopped bacon, re-roll and bake - then sprinkle more bacon on top once you've iced them and you are good to go!!!

These delish rolls and a yummy cup of Spicy Eggnog coffee.....perfect way to start the day!!!

Happy Bakin Ya'll!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment