Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To!!!!!

Okay - so everyone deserves to have a pity party once in a while....so I'm gonna just call it like I see it....


I MISS MY HAIR!!!!

I hear it every day...OMG - you look so cute with short hair!!! Why don't you like it?????  You look 20 years younger!!!

uuuhh hmmm....Bull ****.....

I'll steal this from e-how
 
Some men are attracted to females with long hair largely due to the mating game. Long hair represents many things sexual to the male psyche. Throughout history until modern times there have been portrayals of women using long hair to attract the opposite sex.


Read more: Why Men Love Long Hair | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5498695_men-love-long-hair.html#ixzz2O1PH3gVX
 
yes, yes, and yes....men prefer long hair.....perhaps I have the male mentality....I dunno....all I know is that my long, beautiful, dark hair made me feel beautiful, defined my femininity, and was what I believed to be my most attractive physical trait. 

anyone know any tricks to make it grow back faster??

BTW -


IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TOO!!!!

Peace Sisters!!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment