Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pie Cupcakes in a Jar!!

So I totally got a lot accomplished tonight!! Through God's grace and lots of heavy duty prayer - I believe that I finally start to see my spirits lifting a little day by day!!!

I had a great day at work - focused and quoted my ASS off, and when I left at 5, I actually got some errands done!! My sick baby wanted red beans and rice - so I hit Popeye's on the way home.  May I just say first off - that that was the WORST box of chicken I believe I have ever gotten from Popeye's.  The chicken was burnt, old, and dry - tasted like it had been sitting under the heat lamp for days....NOT a great experience! 

After Popeye's I hit Dollar General for Laundry Supplies, Chloraseptic lozenges for my baby, and BUG SPRAY!  Not sure what the deal is - because I am a total clean freak - and my house is NEVER a mess nor do I leave food around - but the roaches are out in full force.  Change in the weather maybe?  Much to my disappointment - I left the two jar candles I purchased at Dollar General and will have to go back and get them tomorrow.....blech!!!  New fall scents - I was/am sooo excited about!!  Maple Brown Sugar and Autumn Harvest....the maple brown sugar smells just like a maple donut from Shipley's (my favorite - and the way to my heart incidently!)

Standing in the checkout, waiting patiently - I picked up the latest issue of my absolute FAVORITE magazine - Woman's World
and OMG!!!! Look what I found inside!!!

Pie Cupcakes in a Jar!!


This is one of the niftiest ideas I've seen in a while, and when my mouth started watering - I realized immediately that the old me was slowly showing her horns again =o)
If you love pie, and you love cupcakes, these little gems are the perfect way to double your pleasure and enjoy them both at once all in one little take along package!!!

How about wrapping your holiday taste buds around this!!

Pecan Pie Cupcakes in a Jar
Apple Pie Cupcakes in a Jar
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes in a Jar

I think my salivery glands are doing cartwheels!!!
I will be making at least one of these on Sunday, and I will post photos of the finished product...I already have loads of ideas for even more varieties.....I'm totally dreaming of Red Velvet Cupcakes in a jar....holy moly!!!!

Check out the Yummies tab - I'll post recipes there....

uuuugh....it's a good thing I lost so much weight during chemo.....let the holiday weight gain begin!!

Respectfully,

Re-emerging Martha Stewart Wanna be 
=o)




2 comments:

  1. I lost my magazine for the pumkin pie cupcake in a jar. Can you post that receipe?

    ReplyDelete