Monday, November 19, 2012

TJ II turns 3!!! Sunday fun with the Family and the Hungry Caterpillar!!!


Had a great Sunday - Celebrated Baby James 3rd Birthday with a party at the Newman House, complete with Decorations, Balloons, and all of the food from the book!! Apples, Pears, Strawberries, Cake, Ice Cream, Cupcakes, Pickles, Oranges...if it was in the book - it was there!  Lacey did a wonderful job putting it all together as always!!! It was a beautiful day for a birthday party, and all of the kiddos had a wonderful time!!





The book behind the party Theme!!





The Birthday Boy with his Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Cake!!!

The Birthday cake
Normally - I make their cakes - but with Uncle Fischer sick and Nannie not feeling so great either - we compromised and purchased a plain cake from HEB and I created the fondant decorations!  I would have much rather made the whole cake - but it turned out cute and our little fella was tickled with it anyway!

So excited opening his presents!!!

Hmm.....looks like some deep thinkin on this one!!!

Playin with his presents with Uncle Fischer  - such a joy to see those two together - they LOVE LOVE LOVE each other!!!

My precious Family
TJ Ist, TJ IInd, Lacey, Addison and we can't forget Lolly!!!


Watching the cake as everyone was singing happy birthday - he was sooooo excited!!!

I have to say this was probably my favorite part of the day - Wish I had gotten a photo of Lacey up against the glass!!!  The kids had a nerf gun - with soft darts that have suction cups on the ends....they each took turns - Lacey, Fischer and James - standing against the glass door and letting each other shoot the darts at the glass around each other.  I don't think I have heard so much laughter in months!! So much fun!!!

Thank you Lord Jesus for my beautiful family!  I am so blessed!!!

1 comment: